21 June 2012

Make it your Hobby: Bracelet

Hello all, we've just reached the longest day of the year (British calendar day). I'm still continuing with my loc journey and my occasional side hobby too. I'm not the craftiest of people but I do enjoy making things I can use and wear. I've also noticed it helps to have something else to focus on when waiting, eagerly, for your locs to mature and grow.


Here we have a simple three beaded leather knot bracelet with a sliding knot extender. Made from the same brown leather thread as my previous bracelet. The silver bead was purchased at funkyMo bead shop and I continued to make further use of the black beads I got from a necklace found in a local charity shop.

(click picture to enlarge)




And here's the how to video I used to finish the bracelet with a sliding knot extender.




Stay tuned for future creations and let me know about any of the crafty projects that help you pass the time.


- NaturaLocs

**Photography is owned by the blog account holder, DONOT use without permission. I hold no rights for video ownership or creator rights**

1 comment:

  1. Cute bracelet!

    I'm trying to get back into making earrings and I want to learn how to do bracelets too so thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete