21 May 2012

Tagged! Learn more about NaturaLocs

Naturalocs' first tag from our new loc'ing friend Msfuller over at Ceraisis - Thank you :)

11 questions, here we go:

1. What is your favourite colour and why?
  • My favourite colour is green, the olive and emerald variety to be exact. I think my recent interest in nature has brought about an appreciate for colour association. Green reminds me of my trip to Switzerland in summer 2010, there, I was exposed to nature for the first time.
2. What is your zodiac sign and do you think it describes you?
  • I am a Virgo. I think is describes me quite well. I posses many of the sign's basic traits for better or worse. Some I have kept and others I have grown out of. I'm not a specific believer of the zodiac but whether the traits are accurate or not we as evolving beings have the power to indulge or reject them.
3. What is your favourite thing to cook or bake?
  • Let's see. . . Italian food is always a joy to cook and as for baking I love the simplicity of a good apple crumble. I know that recipe so well I can throw in almost anything and it'll turn out great.

4. If you could do one thing to change the world for the better, what would you choose?
  • I think education. I may only have one speciality today but if I could construct an overall improved educational system for every man, woman and child that would be my contribution for a better world.
5. What is your favourite movie of all time?
  • Oh dear, only the other day was Lord of the Rings removed from it's top spot. Right now I think Sweeney Todd is in the lead among many for close second. I adore brilliant acting skills and intellectual chemistry.

6. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
  • Have it exchanged into £'s of course! Then who knows? Perhaps save £10,000 for myself and then donate the rest to a young adult musicians and new music organisation to raise even more money to help young adults with mental health issues.

7. What is a scent that brings back happy memories to you? And what memory does it bring to you?
  • Lavender always makes me think of my grandmother, which in turn reminds me of being a child. There are new scents I have experienced as an adult that remind me of my happiest moment not too long ago but I don't have a name for it.

8. If you could study anything in college and get a job that guaranteed you'd love in your field, what would you study?
  • Music; Classical history, Theory and Analysis.

9. Paper or plastic and why? (cash or card)
  • Plastic. Ever since the unfortunate theft of my change purse in Spain last year I've been all too fond of using my card.
10. What is your one guiltiest pleasure?
  • Chips!

11. If you could pick any vacation, all expenses paid for a week, where would you go and what would you do?
  • Anywhere in Europe, possibly Germany. Camping in a cosy tent, wood burning fire and fresh fruit cider at an intimate week long jazz festival in the middle of summer. Rain or shine, I'd be happy as long as the atmosphere and company were good.

Cool, that was rather pleasant. Your turn:


(if I haven't tagged you it's because you've been tagged by someone else - lucky you :)

Dreadlocks are a lifestyle

3 comments:

  1. I kind of had a feeling you were a Virgo!

    Thanks for responding to the tag and I really enjoyed reading your responses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the read. What gave it away?

      Delete
    2. Your love of natural things,earth tones and the detail of your posts. Your name too! lol

      Delete